Open Call for Event Funding 2019 Starts
Wed, 20/03/2019 - 07:50
Lichfield BID is please to announce that we are opening a call this year for funding to support local events. This is likely to be the only one this year.
Should this be of interest to you please can you complete the attached application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
The form must be received by the BID Office by close of play on Friday 12th April 2019 .
All applications will be scrutinised by an independent panel based upon the following criteria:
• Does this event map into the objectives of the BID Business Plan?
• Do the outcomes noted deliver value or opportunity to Lichfield Businesses?
• Does the evidence provided support the outcomes noted?
• Does the event impact as many business sectors as possible and encourage engagement of BID Businesses?
• Is the event plan financially sound and robust?
You must also include a financial statement about your event outlining how you have traded previously and how your plans are forming for your planned event.
It is expected that successful applications will be considered by the BID Board in April with successful applicants being notified by early May.
The BID has a limited pot of funding that it is using for this open call, it reserves the right to allocate and distribute funding as it sees to be the most effective deployment based upon the criteria noted above.
Terms and conditions apply to event grant funding and you will be asked to declare that these will be adhered to.
There is an expectation that a full post-event report is produced and shared with the BID.
Feedback will be provided to unsuccessful applications upon request, although it must be borne in mind this may take some time to produce.